Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Irish Blessing


Hi Everyone boy what a busy month
for all us card makers out there
St. Patrick's Day
and
Easter
both in the same
month

Hoping you will do your best
Irish Jig
and join me over at
this is a quick and simple card
the sentiment takes center stage
you don't need much else to make a
great St. Patrick's Day card.
started with a base of
Canson watercolor paper
and added a bunch of
TH distress inks in assorted
greens colors
and featuring


"ST. PATRICK'S DAY"

 

have a great crafty day!

Karen


5 comments:

  1. Great card Karen!! Love the greens. The sentiment looks fabulous on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty Karen! I didn't Know Mary had a ST. Patrick's Day set - Now I'll need to get it to add to my stash! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sentiment I love the way you showcased it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card~fantastic sentiment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments