Sunday, August 23, 2015

Winner Show it off Linky Party

 
So sorry I wasn't
able to get this posted
yesterday and
Ok so yes I am going to need
a vacation to recover from my vacation
Had a fabulous time in Florida
with my family.
Lots of laughing, eating and frozen beach drinks
all unpacked washing done but
so sad to go back to work tomorrow
but happy with thoughts of getting back
to crafting this week.

Winner of the
Saturday August 15th
show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
 9. KandyKrazee: Happy Fall Y'all

u

Nancy,

I love this adorable shaker easel card.
The little scarecrow is just so sweet. All your
inking is beautiful. Terrific idea
to use a border punch to make the leaves for the shaker.
I bet the leaves falling are awesome. Even though I
am not ready for fall this card could change my
mind with all it's cuteness.

email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
 
take out the spaces
and I will get your prize in the mail to you
 
 
Show it off Saturday
 Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Once you go back to work, it will feel like you were never on vacation! At least that's the way it was when I worked! Thank you for another linky - I used some of your beautiful crinkle ribbon on my card - I love it, thank you so much! Congrats to last week's winner - gorgeous shaker easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. Congrats to winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great vacation!! It sounds wonderful!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear that you had an Awesome time! Congrats to the winner.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time!!! Happy your back too! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm a new player. Thanks so much for this fab linky!
    I entered twice, but the first card is made by my granddoughter Aurora, and the second one is mine :) I hope this is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful vacation!!! If you are anything like me, though, it is always nice to be back home.
    Thanks for the fun linky party!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments