Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winner & Sending Christmas cheer

 
I seen lots of card on Pinterest that use
scraps of paper to make
Christmas Trees
thought I would give one a try
snow background from
E94 Falling Snow
Sending Christmas Cheer
from Pure Innocence
some twine and a button
 
Winner of the Saturday November 8th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
#6 Art with Yogi
http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca/2014/11/autumn-miracles-woven-spine-card.html
 
Love the color combo on this beautiful card
the yellow, purple and black absolutely stunning.
can only imagine how thrilled who ever received this
was.
 
Yogi
email me your address to
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take out the spaces
and I will get your ribbon in the mail to you
 
Karen
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! The layers on the tree look amazing! Fun background!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Karen!!!! Love that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, great idea for using up some of the scraps.

    Lori m
    http://throughtheeyesofgg.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Karen... love it! oh and congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Karen!! I love the papers you used for the beautiful tree!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you did a really good job with your scraps! Looks great!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the beautiful package of ribbon and diecuts I received in the mail today! I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! I might scrap lift this!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments